Au Pair

Here you may find health insurance for au pairs, students, pupils, trainees and for work&travel purposes.
This insurance covers both, German residents abroad and foreign visitors in Germany.
For other incoming health insurances, visit this page.
You must apply for the insurance, BEFORE your journey starts.
The calculators are in German language. Another calculator in English may be found here