household insurance

When you live in Germany, you can calculate and apply for a household insurance adjusted to your needs. Please note that most calculators are in German.

This covers e.g. your personal belongings at home against fire, housebreaking, robbery, tap water and storms. Bicycle theft outside your home is an optional component.

For additional glass insurance click here.

If you need help, give us a call or write an email.