one or two family houses

When you live in Germany and own a house here, you can calculate and apply for a house insurance (Wohngebaeudeversicherung) adjusted to your needs. You don’t have to live in this house yourself.

This insurance covers your house against fire, tap water and storms. You house content requires another insurance, we call Hausrat.

Please note that most calculators are in German. If you need help with this, just contact us in any way.